new tv tuner card

Hi everyone,

I seem to have a new type of tv tuner card not known about by the
kernel yet.  How do I go about getting it recognized?

I already have a happily working dvb-t card - so I have half a clue
what things are supposed to look like.

The new card is an MSI TV@nywhere A/D.  (NOT a TV@nywhere Plus or a
TV@nywhere Master.)  Here is a link
<http://www.msi.com.tw/program/products/multimedia/mut/pro_mut_detail.php?UID=609>.
It is a hybrid card that is supposed to get both dvb-t and analogue
TV, so I am not sure if I should be subscribing to this list or v4l
or both.

There is remarkably little on this low profile PCI card.  There are a
few Philips chips; a SAA7131E/03/G, a TDA1004?A (the printing is
tiny) another couple that I can not read with the naked eye, three
crystals, CD sound connectors, a ten pin socket and the external
connections (FM, TV ant and combined audio/visual/remote).

The kernel wants to load the saa7134 module, but that does not work.

"lspci -s 00:09 -n" gives;
00:09.0 0480: 1131:7133 (rev d1)

and "lspci -s 00:09 -v" gives;
00:09.0 Multimedia controller: Philips Semiconductors SAA7133/SAA7135
Video Broadcast Decoder (rev d1)
        Subsystem: Unknown device 4e42:3306
        Memory at eb105000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=2K]

Thanks in advance.

--
Peter D.
Sig goes here...