Re: LITE-ON USB2.0 DVB-T Tuner (dib3000) problems

To reply to myself, it was the device that was just broken, I swapped it for
another one and it is already running fine for a few hours now, so sorry for
the noise on the mailinglist.

One problem is still there, the frontend doesn't get attached every time, when
I reload the modules it is all fine, so it's not a big deal for me but it
seems the device returns the wrong id when it gets inserted.

Greetings,
dopez