Fra: Steven Toth [mailto:stoth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sendt: 31. august 2006 04:05
Til: Linux and Kernel Video; linux-dvb
Emne:  HVR1300 changes

Hi,

A number of people have been asking for updates to the previous
WinTV-HVR1300 tree at www.linuxtv.org/hg/~stoth/v4l-dvb.

In response I've merged the older changes with a current v4l-dvb tree
and created www.linuxtv.org/hg/~stoth/hvr1300.

The amount of change was reasonably extensive and the blackbird stuff
has a huge amount of change, I guess that means I could of broken lots
of stuff.

In terms of testing it's had next to none. I'll do some testing over the
next few days. Expect to see more updates to the tree as the days go by.

In the meantime, although I don't recommend it, if you're feeling
dangerous feel free to test it out.

Regards,

Steve