Coding support for Philips SAA7162E / Dual DVB-T Dual DVB-S and Analog PCIe Tuner

Hi everyone,

I thought I'd introduce myself - I'm trying to code up support for the
SAA7162E PCI Express Interface chip that supports up to four simultaneous
digital streams.

I'm looking to get in contact with anybody else that has done any
investigation into this chip/card so we can compare notes.

I have the following card:
http://www.digitalnow.com.au/product_pages/QuattroS.html
which appears to be based upon the Philips PCI Express TV reference design
PCV290:
http://www.nxp.com/applications/pc_pda/pc_tv/pcv290/index.html

and contains the following key chips:
2xTDA8263 (Satellite Tuner)
1xTDA10093 (Dual Channel DVB-S channel decoder)
2xTDA8275A (Terrestrial Tuner)
2xTDA10046A (DVB-T channel decoder)
1xSAA7162E (TV video/audio decoder, PCI Express Interface).

Here's some photos and a small info page I've put together:
http://www.interlink.com.au/rad/quattros/

Cheers,
Richard.