WinTV-HVR4000 / 4000Lite support

Hi,

I've cloned Manu's DVB-S2 multiproto tree to add support for two new products. The tree can be found under http://www.linuxtv.org/hg/~stoth/multiproto

The description of the tree shows that two or three things are remaining and (as boards begin to be released) these can be finalised.

The purpose of this tree is to spark some discussion in the linux-dvb dev ML on the way that S2 has been implemented in the Kernel. From my point of few the current demodulator drivers now have way too much duplicated code. This is not the fault of any individual but I feel we should spend more time on the core framework to hide the duplication. Some of my source code comments reflect this. I invite you to review cx24116.c.

In the meantime. If anyone has the time to test this tree with existing non-s2 products then I believe that would be useful. I'll try to find time to revisit the cx22702 and cx24123 products if that helps move this project along.

Expect more patches and cleanup in the near future.

Regards,

Steve