Re: AVerMedia AVerTV DVB-T Volar drivers ?

Jim Wild a écrit :
> I got this (very prompt) response from the UK support site.
> JIM
>

> [...]

I've just called AVerMedia France.

the person who I called told me that there were others customers that
had called and that the driver don't support latest kernel. (This person
already have call his head office and got no solution).
I spoke about a possible released of driver's sources that may help
independant developers and the only things he told me was a "yes", but
they didn't get the rigth to publish it :(.
He finally say me to write an e-mail to the support that he will forward
to his head office to give linux users a little bit more weigth.
AVerMedia have got more developers to Win 64bits than linux...

So I hope for AVerMedia linux staff's job if we can't have a support of
the chipset by DIBusb driver.

Id2ndR

I'll write another e-mail in english to the support :).