DECT phone interference

Hi,

I have a dvb feed on 11623 Mhz. I've had problems with this frequency as
it seems that users' DECT phones cause interference.

So I am going to move it to a different transponder.

Before I do, does anyone know of any other frequency ranges that might
be affected by any other radio gear, so that I can avoid using them too?

Many thanks,

Julian

(For archives, I'll mention a workaround that has worked for most users
with DECT phones: set the switch frequency the tuner LNB settings from
11700 to 11600 so that it uses high- instead of low-band for freqs in
116xx Mhz range. YMMV)