Re: Re: Twinham CAB-CI 2033 Mantis linux driver

It can no longer find a Twinhan 1030A :-(

My supplier has just informed me that it is out of stock, and will now be replaced by the 1034A Mantis version. According to him, the factory will not ship any more 1030A's: product is dead.

Any progress on the Mantis driver?

Manu Abraham wrote:

Zoilo Gomez wrote:

Danny Bennett wrote:

Manu Abraham wrote:
Zoilo Gomez wrote:
Is there any progress on a linux driver for Twinham CAB-CI 2033 Mantis?

I would love to test it.

Nothing interesting yet. Will keep you all updated.

Manu

Hi,

Does this mean that there is no support for this card yet under Linux at
all?

Perhaps Manu can brief us on the current status; in any case 2031-drivers do not support 2033-Mantis :-(

The following

Mantis VP-1033 (DVB-S)
Mantis VP-1034 (DVB-S)
Mantis VP-1040 (DVB-S2)
Mantis VP-2033 (DVB-C)
Mantis VP-3033 (DVB-T)

uses the Mantis chip and will be supported by the Mantis driver, (which is incomplete according to the current status) and not by the dst module.

Support for the

Mantis VP-1027 (DVB-S)

prototype card is pending as well. All these cards are completely different compared to the dst. A Mantis based ATSC card is pending as well. Will let you guys all know as soon as it is done.

Manu