Re: QAM 256 starts kicking out VDR widespread TT/FuSi FF cards / on AGC, etc, IMPL and Filter Optimisation

Marco Skambraks wrote:
hi,

any ideas?

marco

no.

and the other devs seem to be in holidays or have no more interest in older FF cards.

ill do trial'n'error with the filter registers or implement sysfs/procfs support in ves1820 for a trimmer GUI until I get access to professional mesurement equipment.

a rohde&schwarz dvb-c test transmitter e.g. would be helpful.
chip has also test output pins for Q/I qam signals...
but ive no lab equipment.

sorry. cant do more at this time.
and I wont surely buy a new card every year... and wont also wait until 2008 for optimized cable provider networks :(

next flat has sat or my dvb times end.

tom