Re: initial scan file at-Linz (dvb-c)

I demand that Markus Rechberger may or may not have written...

> Hi,
> On 8/1/06, Stefan Wagner <stefanwag@xxxxxx> wrote:
>> This is a scan file for the cable provider Liwest in AT Linz.

>> begin 666 at-Liwest.dat
>> M(R!+86)E;"!,:6YZ+T%4($QI=V5S= HC(#(P,#8M,#@M,#$*(R!F<F5Q('-R
>> M(&9E8R!M;V0*0R S.30P,# P,# @-CDP,# P,"!.3TY%(%%!338T"D,@-# R
>> M,# P,# P(#8Y,# P,# @3D].12!104TV- I#(#0Q,# P,# P," V.#<U,# P
>> M($Y/3D4@44%--C0*0R T,3@P,# P,# @-CDP,# P,"!.3TY%(%%!338T"D,@
[snip]

> I'm sure some guys out there are curious what format that is, could anyone
> clear this up?

What? You must be using substandard mail software ;-)

Anyway, it's UU encoding; it was the common method of including attachments
before MIME became widespread, and good mail software should understand it
(or some of us would consider it somewhat lacking).

uudecode will handle it, but for convenience, I'm attaching a decoded
version.

| + Use more efficient products. Use less.          BE MORE ENERGY EFFICIENT.

War is the last refuge of incompetent statesmen.
# Kabel Linz/AT Liwest
# 2006-08-01
# freq sr fec mod
C 394000000 6900000 NONE QAM64