Migrating from Broadlogic To TwinHan with Linux-DVB

Dear All.

Currently I use Broadlogic PCI card for our DVB-IP service.
I need to find alternative to this card, since :
- Hard to find
- Binary only driver specific to some linux distro, while I want to have a
small (LEAF-based) DVB-IP router.

Years ago I realize that there is new card from Twinhan, but at that day
this card is not yet supported by V4L community for IP traffic reception.

I just realize that currently this card is supported by the community for IP
traffic usage.

When I use broadlogic, I need to set some variable :
- Satellite Freq
- LNB Lo Freq
- FEC (1/2 , 3/4 , or 7/8)
- Symrate
- PID (dec or Hex)
- Polarization

I serach the web, and find the "PlanetSky" web site have a good stright
explanation on how to set twhinhan card for this.
They also give a channels.conf example for connecting to their service.
the contents looks like :

PlanetSky:11170:h:0:27692:512:512:512

I know that :
- 11170 is the Sat Freq in Mhz
- h is the polarization
- 27692 is the symrate in KSym/sec

But I don't know what is :
- 0 ?
- 1rst 512 ?
- 2nd 512 ?
- 3rd 512 ?

Also, how to :
- Set the LNB Lo Freq ?
- On/Off LNB power
- Set LNB Type (Single / Dual)
- Set the FEC ?

I'll really appreciate if anyone give me some clue.

Sincerely
-bino-