From: linux-dvb-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:linux-dvb-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Luke Rosenthal
Sent: Monday, 31 July 2006 10:14 PM
To: linux-dvb@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  RE: Any luck with Fusion so far?

> I have had a little luck... I was having a bit of an email list chat with
>  Mark yesterday, where I got to **actually** getting a picture on one
> channel!  Stranger is that although the second one (adaptor1) appears to
> tune ok (tzap gets lock with a good SNR), it can't get any picture at
> all. Frustrating!!

That's quite peculiar.  I've got the same card, and could get a lock on
some channels with the USB adapter, but no picture.  I was using the
standard FC5 2.6.17 though.  Messing with the frequencies didn't help at
all.  The PCI adapter wouldn't tune anything.

> But for the second channel?  I might have to go to UQ up the river a bit,
>  and drop some beers to Chris Pascoe to get him started on the problem :)

Last I heard, Chris was waiting on a sample board to be sent to him with
the updated Zarlink chip, so he could diagnose the problem.  But I'm more
than happy to chuck in for some beer, or something from an amazon
wishlist, if that's the done thing.. ;)

Cheers,
Luke