Philips CU1216 info

I am trying to find out a bit about the Philips CU1216 DVB-C module as I am trying to install a linux driver for it without the benefit of a data sheet …

I suspect it uses the STV0297 demodulator and there is an existing driver for that. What is the the likely i2c address of the demodulator?

Also, which driver do I need to be able to fill in the pll_init and pll_set fields of the config structure?

Any help much appreciated!

Cheers, Phil