need advice for DVB-T with subtitle capture

Hi,

I am writing to get some advice for a universitary project.

We use an analogic card to record BBC 10 o'clock news in UK. We capture video,
audio, but also subtitles thanks to alevt.

We would like to replace that card by a DVB-T one that would also allow us to
record video and very importantly the subtitles. Which card should we buy? We
were interested in the Terratec Cinergy 1400 DVB-T, but is that a good choice?
Which software do you use to capture subtitles in DVB-T?

If anyone with some experience with that problem could give us some advice, that
would be very nice.

Thanks,
Eric