Re: PATCH 0/44 multiproto + backward compatibility

Manu Abraham wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Here is my attempt to fix in backward compatibility for the multiproto
> DVB-API enhancement. It might contain bugs etc, but nevertheless, would
> like to hear from you.

Do you have these posted on a web site somewhere?  I'm having a hard
time reading these over email.  Too many patches to track down, and it
seems that you sent some (or all) twice.  Are the duplicates exact
copies or have they been updated?
--
Michael Krufky