Re: BBC HD TS file

Mart wrote:

Hi,
It looks like the TS file I've got from the SkyStar2 is broken in some
way, as my MPlayer doesn't recognise the codec. ProjectX won't
demultiplex it either, thinking it's MPEG-2 data.

- Mart

as I wrote countless times: you need the PAT and PMT pid in your TS file,
or no player will ever recognize the H264 video stream for what it is.
I also explained many many times how to include those two pids, so don't ask how, please :)