Re: CinergyT2 locking problem when tuning to ARD bouquet

Matthias Thomae wrote:
In short, viewing DVB-T channels from the ARD bouquet (the lowest transmission band, I think) works very well with my CinergyT2 (SNR ~70-75% according to femon), but when switching back and forth between this bouquet and others, sooner or later locking is 'lost'. Other channels still work. Locking can be regained by re-plugging the USB cable (and restarting VDR).

Meanwhile, I also tested with firmwares 1.06 and 1.04, to no avail. Interestingly, I could also reproduce this problem under Windows. So maybe this is a defective device? Or a problem with the firmware? Or do others also have such kinds of problems?

I'd be greatful for any help/hints.

Matthias

Meanwhile I had some discussions with a Terratec employee in a german forum [1] and did some more tests under Windows. Unfortunately, we couldn't find the source of the problem.

It seems to me that it is either related to my reception or cabling situation, or, if no one else is having similar problems with their T2, due to a defective device.

Regards.
Matthias

[1] http://forum.digitalfernsehen.de/forum/showthread.php?t=113248