DVICO dual dvb-t card showing up 3 times

Hello,

I have a weird weird problem.

I am rebuilding my machine, FC5, with two dvb-t cards - an Avermedia
771, and a DVCIO dual tuner card (one pci, one usb).

Originally I could only get fedora to recognise 2 of them (not sure which 2).

I then took the DVICO out, rebooted. Tested the Avermedia (using
scandvb), and it worked a treat (found all the channels it should
have).

I then put the DVICO back in, and fedora had found all 3 of them.

Or so I thought.

After a bit of testing, I found that all three adaptors
(/dev/dvb/adapter0 -> /dev/dvb/adapter2) worked fine (all of them
found all channels), but only when the aerial is plugged into the
DVICO. None of the adaptors worked when plugged into the Avermedia.

Well I'm stumped. I'm going to go try a whole bunch of random stuff
now, but if anyone wants to offer any tips, I'd much appreciate it.

If it helps, I'll include a bit of my dmesg below (dmesg | grep DVB)