Re: NOVA-S problems with 2.6.17

On Saturday 01 July 2006 19:28, you wrote:
> Hi!
>
>  > > I will try to find the latest working 2.6.17-rc on the weekend.
>  >
>  > Excellent thank you.. I'm sort of stuck on this till a smaller set of
>  > changes can be identified.
>

> So, anything after 2.6.16 is broken.
>
> .config files can be found at [ http://dice.mfa.kfki.hu/tmp/ ].

Hmm, I still can't spot what it is :(

Theres nothing obvious in the DVB patches that went into that kernel that I
can think would cause this.

I'm not quite sure how to go about investigating this; I can't reproduce it on
my machines here with that same card on 2.6.17, so it must be some specific
issue... the obvious way to do it would be to use the git-bisect tool to find
out the revision that has broken it, but that would have to happen on an
affected machine....