Re: DVB-S

First and foremost there is no CAM compatible with UK SKY....

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stuart Fox" <stuart@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <linux-dvb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2006 5:42 PM
Subject:  DVB-S

Hi

Quick question (hopefully), are there any well supported dvb-s cards with
a CAM compatible with uk SKY? Basically I want the sky package but to use
it with my myth setup.

Cheers

Stuart

capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety
labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?