Re: Record a transport stream with an USB2 tv card

John Martin wrote:
On Wednesday 21 June 2006 21:52, Abdou NIANG wrote:
Hi everybody
I'm working on a multimedia linux kernel project
At the end of the project we will be able to scan dvb-t channels, see
channels, record transport streams for the developpemnt i use the mandriva
2006 release (kernel 2.6.12). I've installed dvbstream, dvb-apps, dvbsnoop,
libdvb,...

Everything is working but i want to record a transport stream and not one
program stream with my Hauppauge Win TV Nova-T-USB2 tv card using dvbstream
but my output file is always empty.

The scan (with dvbscan) works well and i can watch dvb-t channels in
mplayer

I've tested several commands such as:
        dvbstream -f 490000000 -o 8192 > /tmp/test.ts
         (...)

I've seen in the dvbstream package (dvbstream.c) that the code have to read
the buffer value for doing its treatment.

I have the same tv card and the same problem; dvbstream just creates a zero-length file.

John

maybe the drivers don't permit to dump the whole TS when selecting pid 8192?

Sponsor:

Problemi di Liquidit�Con Logos Finanziaria 30.000 � in 24 ore a dipendenti e lavoratori autonomi con rimborsi fino a 120 mesi clicca qui

*
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2907&d=22-6