Re: DIB7000

Hi Patrick,

Patrick Boettcher wrote:

However, I promised to discuss with DiBcom to release the component drivers for 7000 and 700 (USB) so that it is possible to write support devices based on that (which is the case for this Hauppauge device and others very soon).

Result: it is only a question of time now, to get the software ready to be released, although I cannot give you any exact date. The drivers are more or less ready, I will announce it here, when something is there for testing.

best regards,
Patrick.

Does this include drivers like the Hauppuage WinTV Nova-T Stick that's based on the DiBcom 7700-p?

Regards,
Mark