Re: More on DViCO Dual

I can confirm that yes, this is also the case for me; tzap locks but there is no stream generated from dvr0

Do you still have the problem receiving no signal? My USB tuner
initialises ok, shows up under /dev/dvb ok, and I can get FE_LOCK
using tzap. However if I then do "tzap -r" and try to cat
/dev/dvb/adapter0/dvr0, the stream is empty.. Do you get something
similar to this, or can you actually get a picture using the USB
tuner?

With respect to the PCI part, I haven't tried the latest patch yet,
but will be able to later today.

Cheers,
Simon