Re: More on DViCO Dual

Hi,

Using the latest CVS code I do get the frontend created (the card
shows up in Myth etc). When I first tried (a few days ago) it was
completely barfing trying to dereference a null pointer and failing to
initialize the frontend. Im using external USB cable, but I'll try the
internal cable tonight.

With respect to the PCI tuner, I'm getting the same "frontend
initialization message" that you reported a couple of days ago, but
havent tried the latest PCI patch yet. Are you able to get the PCI
tuner to lock and view a stream using the latest PCI patch?

Cheers,
Simon