Re: Artec T1 -> Tuning failed : a suggestion

Hi

Ok, i tried this, and it didn't work.

feinfo informed me my frequency stepsize was 62.500 so i generated a list of frequencies to scan, using the first line of fr-Rouen (i assumed the only wrong parameter was the frequency) from the lowest frequency my card could scan to the highest one, using 62.500 steps... 10 hours latter, i didn't get anything. :(

My dear friends who have the same problem with this bloody Artec T1, don't waste your time with that.

I've been told on irc that there must be somthing wrong in the source code, something related to pll, maybe, but i don't know anything about coding, so i can't do anything myself...

So far, i didn't do anything usefull and i don't see what more i can do to be able to tune channels... That means that until one of you guys find a way to correct this error, my card is useless... I hope someone will make it, i give up.

Good luck gentlemen, and once again, thanks for all your hard work.

alan.