Re: FE_SET_TONE fails on Nexus with CI

Some more information that I have discovered.

I've managed to get it to work fine using a cvs version of the drivers I had lying around from the 20th of December last year. Unfortunately I really want to run the latest release of the drivers as I need to support other cards.

Does anyone have any ideas what could have caused this?

Mike