Re: filtering all pids

Pierre TARDY wrote:
Hello,
Watching at the linuxtv API and example programs, I understand well how
to listen to a pid using the /dev/dvb/adapter%i/demux%i interface, but I
can't find how to listen to every pid in the stream.
I have a budget USB2 DVB-T card, and what I want to have is the TS data
directly at the end of the ReedSolomon, not after filtering.
thanks for your answer

Pierre

fake pid 8192, assuming that the drivers for your device support it

Sponsor:

Video Corsi GRATIS - Scopri come imparare velocemente e senza stress (Internet, Informatica, Web Marketing, Hobby

Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=5145&d=6-6