how can i start to make a DVB firmware for USB

am currently running a Fedora 3 core, with upgraded kernel 2.6.16.13
set up with

TwinhanDTV Alpha USB box
firmware file (while download from linuxtv.org) dvb-usb-vp7045.fw
xine
kaffiene (with a little bit fixed, those node under /dev has some problem they automatically point to somewhere,
else when i connect the USB device, but well i changed those node name to right one)

which can play DVB-T program alright
i live at Taiwan Taipei

now i want to use those same system, but just change another USB device,
how can i do so?

1. when i plug in another device (which i bought from net), they using Uli 9206 and MT352 (similar as Twinhan),
how can i insert this module, because my linux kernel couldn't detect the device i just plugged in, i think i should
use some insmod method or something?

2. how can i make a *.fw file myself? and i do collect some information of my device, now i just want to know is there
any kind of lecture or web site teaching us how can i make my own firmware file

3. is that true i can play Uli devcie on linux , just to done [1] and [2]? is there any other thing i am missing out?

thank you very much for help