Re: [Fwd: Re: dvb-t stream in mpeg-4]

Thanks for that, I've got it working to the extent that it tunes and
decodes the first picture, but then it freezes :-(  I'll post to the vlc
lists for help on that point.

if you compiled vlc with a recent ffmpeg svn (2 or 3 days ago), you could try this in vlc :
settings->preferences
then input/codec->other codecs->ffmpeg
check advanced options and select ALL for skip the loop filter for h264 decoding

That's a shame because I use mplayer extensively.
It was just my opinion. I am not sure it is mplayer's fault.

Regards,

Soyeb