Understanding tzap output

Hi

I have been able to use the dvb drivers for a almost two years with my older
Nova-t, (902?) however recently having moved house things have got worse.
Sorry if this question is therefore out of date but I would like the answers.

When I Tzap onto a channel most parts look 'ok' signal is ~cccc, SNR ~e000 ber
is ~1fff and unc is 000

however the status bits keep changing. I see 1f - Ok, 00, 01, 03, 05, 07, 1d -
not ok, everytime the status is anything other than 1f the FE_HAS_LOCK goes.

What are the meanings of these other status codes?

What is the probable cause of these readings?

Thanks

Matthew