Re: Make with CVS & Reiser4

Tried that what christoph suggested because I found the post before. But it didn't work for me, still the same result.

Martin

----- Original Message ----- From: <christophpfister@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Martin Justra" <m.justra@xxxxxxxxxx>; <linux-dvb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2006 7:31 PM
Subject: RE:  Make with CVS & Reiser4

>-- Original-Nachricht --
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 15:57:37 +0000
From: Martin Justra <m.justra@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: linux-dvb@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Make with CVS & Reiser4

Hello,

I downloaded the CVS-Source. As soon as i try to make it, I get a
recursive call of script/make_makefile.pl

I've heard that theres a problem with XFS. It seems to be a problem with

reiser4 too.

Can somebody help me?

Does anyone know (Andrew?) something about the drivers of the Nexus-CA
(analog)?

Thanks,

Martin

about the makefile issue: http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2006-May/010372.html