fusionhdtv2 - gpio_mode

Todd -

Sorry that I haven't gotten back to you.

I still dont have any answers, but I am sure now that the problem has to do with the GPIO that is set in that second switch..case bloack where I've had you move around that "case FusionHDTV2" ... function: dvb_bt8xx_probe(struct device *dev)

I had a hard time figuring out that GPIO when programming the FusionHDTV5 Lite card as well.

I suggest trying to sniff the gpio settings using regspy (from dscaler.org) or btspy, in conjuction with the windows driver. There is some information about this in the GPIO PINS / BT8x8 section of the v4lwiki, although it needs to be updated.

I'll let you know if I think of anything else.

Cheers,

Mike