Re: AverMedia AverTV Hybrid+FM PCI (saa7134)

Hi,

<snip>

When you use the driver from linuxtv.org and force the card type to 85
modprobe saa7134 card=85
modprobe saa7134-dvb
the dvb section might work (same channel decoder, same tuner )

<snip>

I just made a quick test with tzap and I can confirm that the DVB section works!
Running Ubuntu Dapper and using the latest source of V4L.

I have had this card lying around forever and now I can finally use it.
Thanks alot Hartmut

I had a quick glance and found that all components of the board
are supported, so it sould be possible to get the board fully working
with reasonable effort (no idea about the remote).

Interested? If yes, i will need testers and some additional
information.

Best regards
   Hartmut