HowTo create a minimal insmod script to avoid Problems with FF cards ?

Hello,
As I've written before, there are problems with the current hg tree and DVB FF cards.
These problems are gone when I only load the necessary moduls for the FF card, but when  I use the insmod script the card is unstable.
So for my distribution I need a script which detect the cards in the system and builds a script for just loading these. With one card I have an easy solution:
I start vdr and then I unload all unused drivers and the remaining are the drivers I need. But this does not work with several cards.
Are there any other solutions available ? Much better would be to know which driver has created the dvb device, but I have no idea how to get this information.
Any hints are very welcome :)
Bye
Helmut