Re: driver for Pinnacle PCTV 400e USB

On Thu, 6 Apr 2006, michael.robrecht@xxxxxx wrote:

Is there available an update to the current status of the driver? Haven't
heard of any progress since quite a long time (Development seems to have
ceased on that item).
I was wondering if I might be able to contribute in any way...  Please let
me know whether I can be helpful.

The biggest part for this device is the driver for the DVB-S demod (tda10086). I haven't had much time lately for working on that.

Someone else began writing a driver, but I don't know the status.

I have the feeling this driver will be there in some time, then support for this is "almost" done. :)

Patrick.