Re: Partial success with Avermedia 777 remote

Jose Alberto Reguero wrote:

There are some problems.
Not mask_keyup bit.
Not mask_keydown bit.
When the card is working some bits of the read gpio  are changing.

With the attached patch, all key works, but when one key is pressed twice or more it is only recogniced one time.(You can not press the same key twice).
Hi,
just came around to test that on my system. Where do you have ir_codes_avermedia defined? I guess it should be in saa7134-input.c, but I only find it in bttv-input.c. And there I also find a ir_codes_avermedia_dvbt. Which is the right one?

Ole