Re: cam state is wrong after cam reset

On Thursday 13 April 2006 13:22, christophpfister@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> >Which style of CA interface is this with? AFAIK it should be working with
> >the
> >LLCI, but there's always the possiblity of bugs...
>
> It's LLCI. Additional information:
>
> Technotrend/Hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev2.3 with ST STV0299 DVB-S
> kernel 2.6.15, firmware 2622

Ahh, but its a Full Featured card. They have a completely different LLCI
implementation in the driver, since they do part of it in firmware on the
av7110.

The budget cards which use the dvb_ca_en50221 driver will work as you expect -
there are seperate flags for when a PCMCIA card of some sort is detected, and
for when it has been initialised as an en50221 CAM.

I don't know anything about the FF card's av7110 firmware - can someone else
comment?