Re: Re: Patch 3 / 3 for bt8xx cards

>> I will not apologize for this, because it is the truth what I am saying.
>
>Amen :)

Because this subject still isn't disappearing I think I have to post some
general rules:

We (members and developers) aren't an anarchic society. We're democratic
(at least I hope so - I'm not a maintainer...). So please follow rules to
preserve a good develop environment.

If a patch isn't accepted by a maintainer, he has to give reasons for his
decision. If you don't agree with his decision, you can just call for a vote
among maintainers and nothing more.

Because we're democratic, nobody has the right to chase the minorities (those
who lost the vote). Especially you can't call for throwing somebody out because
of his opinion.

The only reasons for throwing somebody out are heavy violations against general
rules (submitting malware / bothering mailing lists etc.), because an exlusion
is the last solution and doesn't defuses conflict (except for the mentioned
reasons) in a satisfiable manner.

~
Christoph Piftser