Re: Pinnsat problems with kernel 2.6.17-rc1

Hi,
However there is still one bug in the driver:
If my box does a cold start or a warm start, and I try to start an
application, the following
things happen:
The first mouse click on a TV channel activates the relay of my Pinnacle
PCTVSAT card.
But the playback does not start at all, no matter if kaffeine, xawtv-4.0,
MPlayer or xine are the
explicit applications. In so far this IS a driver issue.
A second mouse click on the same channel or a different one is neccessary to
get the
video playback started.
But please notice: This error only happens once: after a cold start or a
warm start of the box.
My questions:
1. Is there anybody around sharing the same experience with another bt8xx
card or even with
the Pinnacle PCTVSAT?
I have the same problem, using vdr and a Technotrend S1400. In that case it was definitely a dieseqc problem. After my diseqc switch was broken and I was forced to use a non diseqc solution, the problem was gone.

--
Helmut Auer, helmut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx