Re: How do I get the USB part/device of the DViCO DVB-T HDTV Dual digital card to work?

Michael Krufky wrote:

Follow the instructions here:

http://linuxtv.org/repo

This will get you the latest drivers from the mercurial repository. We don't use cvs anymore.

I forgot to mention -- You will also have to plug in the usb adapter, and you will need to download the bluebird firmware. You can use the get_dvb_firmware script located in linux/Documentation/dvb/get_dvb_firmware.

Issue the command:

get_dvb_firmware bluebird

then copy the downloaded file to /usr/lib/hotplug/firmware , or /lib/firmware , whichever your distro uses.

I hope this helps,

Michael Krufky