Re: Pay-tv under linux

On 4/3/06, Alexander Isacson <alexander@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

It's the Swedish provider Boxer. They use Viaccess (I think).

Thanks
/Alexander

I've had some success with a Twinhan DVB-T card with CI-module and swedish Boxer. They use Viaccess.
It still locks up the machine from time to time, and sometimes mythfrontend stops responding.
Haven't figured out exactly why yet.

You need Henrik Sjöbergs patch for dst and myth-tv if you want CI to work in myth.
Search for high level support for twinhan in this mailinglist and you should find the patches.

/Hans