Re: DVB-S

Allan Stirling ha scritto:

Low-level CI support has been present since before 2003 in Myth. Not sure if it's been functional for all of that time, but it's there.

Yes. With a Nova-S CI equipped with a Matrix Revolution Ncas Programmed CAM (Ncas emulates NDS), I am able to see Sky Italy since a year and a half now, leaving the skybox rest in peace.

NDS for sky Italy is the same used for sky uk, but I heard that in U.K. card is linked with the box, so I don't know if this work.