RE: freecom USB dvb-t -- new vendor/product ID 14aa:022a

Hi Patrick,

  Thanks a lot for your interest. I can't do what you ask yet because I
don't have the dual boot nor the vmware for linux.

  Playing with the dvb-usb-ids.h to force different firmwares to be
downloaded to the stick. I've found the following:

  In windows when I plug the stick it's led blinks for a while (while the
Loader is present) and the the led goes on and stops blinking. (The Receiver
is present now)

  In linux if I force to download the dvb-usb-wt220u-01.fw or
dvb-usb-wt220u-02.fw the sticks's led blinks, but if I force to download any
other the led doesn't switch on. Perhaps this information could help.

  Apart from this, which is the mecanism used to choose which driver should
be used? If both modules are installed, zl10353.ko and the
dvb-usb-dtt200u.ko which one would be used?

Regards,

Mikel