Re: Riiping DVB .TS file

juha s. wrote:
Hi gurus

I'm using dvbstream to record whole MUX with all PIDs (-o 8192) in it to a one file. So I get one big file which I like to decode. I can get videos and audios out of file, but is there a way to rip of teletext, EPG and SI -information if I know the right pids. So, what I really like to do, is to rip out teletext plus EPG-information to another file and read those file when I need to information from EPG or teletext.

VLC player doesn't yet support EPG or teletext, but is there any easy way or tools to do this or should I just forget it ?

Thansk advance
-Jussi

for teletext subtitles you can use dvbtext from the same cvs tree on SF

Sponsor:

Sei in cerca dell?amore? Non perdere tempo, iscriviti gratis a Meetic! Potrai chattare con migliaia di single in linea.

Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=4052&d=27-3