Re: Totally lost HD5000/Air2PC setup in MythTV.

On 3/24/06, clemens@xxxxxxx <clemens@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am totally lost, and having zero luck in getting two HD5000 cards
> and an old Air2PC card running with MythTV.
>
>    (1) in mythtv-setup, in capture cards, do I choose
>        (a) pcHDTV DTV Capture card (with 4VL drivers)
>       or    (b) DVB DTV Capture Card (v3.x)

Pile of questions for you:

1. What linux build?
2. Which kernel version?
3. please post the results of the following:
    3a. lspci -v
    3b. lsmod
    3b. grep -i dvb /var/log/messages*

I have all 3 generations of air2pc cards, working like a charm, as
long as you dot all the I's and cross all the T's. Happy to help

To answer your question, you have to choose DVB DTV Capture Card, once
all these other things get working correctly.