Re: bt8xx docu fixes and other docu fixes

My proposal:
If I get 5 test reports here proving me that autodetection works for all
TwinHan cards, I´ll sit down and write another docu fix eliminating that
card specific annotations.
Question: Are the annotations for running multiple cards also unnecessary,
or is that just an assumption?

Ciao
Uwe