Re: Pundit-R Avermedia 771 DVB IRQ lockup

PROBLEM SOLVED

I downloaded, compiled, and installed the latest DVB
drivers and now everything works great with
MythTV0.19.  I may have had these driver problems
before, but for some reason they didn't affect the
channel changing/locking with myth0.18 - strange.

I'm happy now that everything is back and working
after the upgrade.  Thanks!

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.drivers.dvb/20005/raw

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.drivers.dvb/22947/raw

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.drivers.dvb/24513/raw