To: <linux-dvb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, March 18, 2006 1:42 PM
Subject: Re:  combo DVB-S+analog NTSC&PAL tuner card?

Am Freitag, 17. März 2006 18:46 schrieb Simon Baxter:
Does anyone know of a combo DVB-S card, which also supports analog NTSC AND
PAL??

The Nova-S PLUS has an analog input (no tuner, only composite/svhs).

BUT the analog input does not look supported yet ... not 100% sure, lspci says
unknown (Conexant) device. I did not investigate as I do not need analog
input.

The DVB-S part looks very nice to me and the card does not get hot at all.
If that counts.

What you could do is get an usb device for the analog input, of course.

Kind regards,
Stefan