dvico fusionhdtv 5 usb and VHF channels

I have one of these, and I got it setup with the linux
2.6.16-rc6
prepatch and got the firmware. It comes up just fine
and I'm able to
scan channels in mythtv except for the one on VHF (2-1
is at freq 3). It
can receive this channel just fine (I already have
other cards in this
system that have added it) just doesn't discover it on
scans. Anyone
else seen this?

Thanks,
Amy.