Re: PES Headers

--- Honorius Galmeanu
<honorius.galmeanu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Check that every PES actually finishes where it
> says, i.e. compare the length
> field of the PES with actual PES packet length, for
> all PES packets in the
> stream.

I have just double checked and each length seems to be
correct.  I have parsed the file reading the 6-byte
header followed by reading in PES packet length bytes
and that always brings me to beginning of the next PES
header.  To be clear about PES packet length, it
starts counting with first byte aftr PES packet length
field ?

Thanks,
-bball